The UTStarcom Management team and its Board of Directors believes that the purpose of corporate governance is to ensure that we maximize shareowner value over a sustained period of time in a manner consistent with legal requirements and the highest standards of integrity.
- All members of our Audit Committee, Nominating and Governance Committee, and Compensation Committee are independent.
- Our independent directors meet at each regularly scheduled meeting without the presence of management.
- Our Audit Committee meets separately in private sessions with our outside independent auditors at each regularly scheduled committee board meeting.
- Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics is monitored by our General Counsel and is affirmed by our employees every year.
- We provide regular ethics and compliance training programs to company employees.
- We maintain a whistleblower hotline available to all employees in English and Chinese, to report ethics and compliance concerns, anonymously if preferred, including concerns related to accounting, accounting controls, financial reporting, and auditing matters.
Listed below are links to the various Codes of Conduct that UTStarcom operates under.